To Purchase “Throne Of Dreams” please visit the Store.
Time passes by and he starts to see clear: the climb to his Throne of Dreams is finally here.
– Angel B
All of us at one point hold on a dream. We want to be successful artists, basketball players, pianists, dancers, novelists, actors. We may take it seriously for a little while, obsessing over it, letting it consume our thoughts and daydreams. But most of us, as reality seeps in, let go of the dream. We begin to settle down with our life, conforming to the endless cycle of working, paying bills, sleeping, and working again.
But the Dream never dies. It stays sleeping during the day and comes out at night when you close your eyes. Whether terrifying or inspiring, the Dream calls out to you, provoking you, pushing you to reach for it, to follow it to the Throne of success that awaits for you. Listening to the voice of the Dream, you must make a choice. Keep the life of security and conformity, or travel into the darkness to find your awaiting paradise.
Welcome, then, to The Throne of Dreams. The Throne of Dreams, a visual-audio collaboration between music artist and producer Angel B and graphic artist Chris Colon, explores the journey one protagonist takes to reach his kingdom of success. Broken down into five tracks with five corresponding pieces of artwork, this project details
- The choice of the Dreamer to pursue his Dream and reach his Throne (“Climb”)
- The struggle and obstacles the Dreamer faces in pursuing his Dream (“Chase”)
- The Dreamer’s fascination with his Dream and his resistance towards leaving it (“Please Don’t Wake Me Up”)
- The Monster of Fear and Doubt that blocks the Dreamer’s pathway to the Throne (“Nightmare”)
- And lastly, the Dreamer’s achievement of success and his resolve to keep pushing forward to maintain his paradise (“Throne”).
An eclectic album that utilizes an array of genres, from Pop to Hip-Hop to Classical, The Throne of Dreams is an inspiring look into what motivates the human soul to reach for the impossible. Enjoy.